Some of our clients
O .NET nanoFramework is a free and Open Source platform that enables writing .NET C# applications for constrained embedded devices.
Eclo Solutions CEO is the founder of the project and core team lead. Our developer team is highly engaged with the project, working for it on a daily basis.
.NET nanoFramework has become strategic to the company and is part of our core competencies. Because of our involvement on the project our highly skilled and proficient team is able to:
- Provide engineering services to help third party companies to develop projects based in .NET nanoFramework.
- Develop .NET nanoFramework applications in C#, low level coding of drivers and processing intensive tasks.
- Customize existing features and core functions.
- Design hardware for products running .NET nanoFramework.
- Provide training on all levels and .NET nanoFramework tools.
Eclo Solutions has the capability to develop bespoke electronic products and software systems. From the design to manufacturing we can handle all the steps in a product/application development.
Our product line is a good example of what we can do and speaks for itself. We have worked with customers on several custom turn-key projects. Eclo Solutions team members contribute to several Open Source projects with global reach.
If you have an idea or a specific requirement: contact us we would love to help!
A (non-exhaustive) list of technologies that we are proficient with
Loggers and Thermometers
If you work with frozen foods, perishables, vaccines, drugs or other sensitive products, you know that a few degrees’ variation in temperature, or exposure to excessive moisture levels means the difference between having a quality product or face high costs with losses.
Our product range includes models with different sizes, with or without visual indicators, start and stop buttons, replaceable battery, various memory capacities and accuracy.
We also have loggers suitable for high temperature uses like auto-clave, pasteurization and sterilization.
Visit our web-stores
Simple and efficient temperature and humidity logging!
Customers in +20 countries
Founded in 2003
2 prémios MVP
What our customers and partners say
1. Have the confidence that the technological partner has the capabilities to help us in the objective:
2. Be sure that you can help us in the indicated time and with the expected quality:
3. Knowing that its quality and results are not at odds with the cost:
4. Have the peace of mind that they will be there once the product or service is delivered to help us correct incidents, help us evolve.:
Without a doubt, we have found this at the hands of José Simões CEO of Eclo in the development of components that have extended the capabilities of nanoFramework on the M5Stack products, key components for the development of our platform, we want to continue growing together.